The candidate will be responsible for a set of application systems developed in a synergistic and cross-functional manner within the team. He/she will have to guarantee, for the systems under its responsibility, the stability of the same by supervising their evolution, defining the evolutionary roadmap in accordance with the business needs and those of technological evolution.
The candidate will have to master both functional and technological aspects, interface and relate with the representatives of the various business areas that use the systems in order to help them in defining the needs and technological requirements, govern the evolutionary projects on the systems by supervising all the phases of development including testing.
The candidate will also have to manage the integration of developments with Pirelli legacy systems.
• Participate in the drafting of the logical and functional design of the systems
• Define the technical specifications based on the functional specifications and translate them into code
• Create programs according to object-oriented development methodologies (or guide their implementation)
• Define the architecture and implement the system management procedures
• Document the programs created and participate in the operational implementation for the user
• Run system tests (or guide their execution)
Educational qualification: Bachelor's Degree Or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering / Telecommunications Engineering / Management Engineering
- Experience in developing .NET applications
- Experiences with the main relational (SQLserver, Oracle) and non-relational (MongoDB) databases
- Experience in developing web applications
- Knowledge of MS operating systems and the MS Office package