The intern will be part of the Supply Chain – Central Warehousing team with the aim of supporting the planning of the distribution network and the location of the warehouses all around the world.
• Support the project management of the new services by integrating all the involved functions and monitoring the state of advancement;
• Support the relationship with suppliers with further preparation of reports for analyzing and comparing different suppliers, in relation with the selected KPI’s;
• Guarantee that the level of suppliers’ service is in line with what defined in the contract.
- Excelent knowledge of English;
- Excelent knowledge of Office;
- Outstanding academic master’s degree in Management Engineering.