Within the Pirelli Research & Development function, Modeling Motorsport, the activity involves technical support for the development of tires to supply the main world car manufacturers in the Motorsport segment.
The candidate will be involved in:
• Development of finite element models with Abaqus to simulate the steady-state and dynamic properties of tires in the Motorsport environment;
• Elaboration of indoor/outdoor test results;
• Development of an indoor measurement methodology for tyre profile analysis with dynamic acquisition.
1. Understand and use the main commercial KPI and market trends indicators.
2. Increase the ability to interact with other teams across the company in order to collect and share information effectively.
3. Empower the ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution.
• Basic knowledge of software required for the definition of a FEM model
• Fluent in English
• Experience with Abaqus is a plus
• Basic knowledge of Matlab
• Team working attitude
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to perform very well under stress
Degree in Mechanical Engineering (5 years)