Established in 1872, Pirelli is among the world’s leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
Pirelli has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, Pirelli has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, Pirelli has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2023.
• Direct, train and indoctrinate plants champions and CMMS responsible to improve the use of the system
• Mainteance and responsibility for the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
• Develop and continuously improve the training methodology and material
• Organize, maintain, coordinate and manage the hierarchical asset structure of the Pirelli machine
• Develop a standard glossary for assembly and subassembly
• Work with the factories maintenance team in order to plan and schedule improvement of the system
• Test the new functionality in order to remove all bugs before the official development Maintain, troubleshoot and repair plant electrical and equipment systems
• Map and continuously update the CMMS Usage KPI in the plants
• Proficiency in computer skills, MS Office suite and ability to learn new applications
• Basic knowledge of Phyton (nice to have)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage changing priorities and requirements