Established in 1872, Pirelli is among the world’s leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
Pirelli has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, Pirelli has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, Pirelli has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2023.
The candidate will support the Internal Audit team in the following activities:
• estimate the adequacy of the internal control system of the activities to be audited, with particular regard to: effectiveness and efficiency of processes, reliability of accounting and extra data, safeguarding of company assets, compliance with policies, procedures, laws and regulations, applicability to the company and the sector;
• prepare audit reports on the criticalities found, provide valid suggestions to improve the effectiveness of internal control, sharing them with the auditable units;
• Collaborate in the drafting of remediation plans against the collections of plans in the reports and ensure the implementation of constant monitoring of the defined action plans.
• Master's Degree in Economics or Management Engineering
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
• International mentality - availability, in the future, to frequent business trips