PRODUCT MANAGER – MOTO ITALIA
The resource will be responsible for managing Pirelli and Metzeler product portfolio and related activities. She/He will be in charge of transforming product content into customer engagement (end user and dealer) opportunities.
· Product portfolio management in collaboration with the central marketing team
· Information updating on Pirelli products, Metzeler and competitors
· Support product training for sales force and customers
· Coordinate activities in support of Sales
· Participation in co-marketing activities with motorcycle manufacturers
· Participation to events and management of the community on field
· End user engagement through company platforms (sites, social networks):
o product content creation (photos, videos, stories)
o Content publication on websites and corporate social profiles
o Direct interface with Pirelli and Metzeler communities (answers to questions on websites, social networks, etc.)
o Communication of product content to industry communities of influencers/online media/motorcycle clubs
· Monitor activities through effective KPIs's
· Enhance and strategically use the content produced by our partners (influencers, KOL, media, motorcycle manufacturers, etc.)
• Digital Mindset and excellent knowledge of the MsOffice package, in particular of MsExcel.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
• Knowledge of monitoring and reporting tools of digital and social platforms
• Photos and video making for social media
• Knowledge of main social media algorithms
Passion for the 2-wheeled world (motorized and cycling) and for the pneumatic product is a plus
1-2 years of previous experience in the role