In the field of Energy and Maintenance, the intern will be part of a team involved in develop, validate and implement an advanced methodology and tool in the Industrial System team.
Exploiting the possibilities offered by industry 4.0 revolution and the big data analysis he will support the team in the digital transformation of the maintenance and energy activities and machine/plants connectivity
· Digital Transformation
· Field data collection, aggregation, processing, analysis and benchmarking to improve efficiency and factories performance
· Analytical activities, as monitoring of technical KPI to improving plants efficiency, machine availability and energy efficiency
· Design and creation of data Dashboard (and relative notifications) to show effective information through collected data
· Exploring the possible usage of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to predict breakdown and/or any deviations from reference standard (both Maintenance e and Energy)
· Cooperate with the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) team in order to allow live data from the machines in mobility
· Cooperate with the R&D department in order to design; debug and improve the Collection of the data and the overall flow traceability
English: fluent; Italian: preferred. Optional languages: German, Romanian
Well knowledge of Microsoft Office and programming languages (Visual Basic.Net preferred).
Analytical skills, proactivity, ability to work in teams, problem solving, good relationship skills
Knowledge of Intelligent devices, Control systems (e.g., PLCs), Arduino and Python are appreciated
Master of Science in Engineering, Industrial ITC