Established in 1872, Pirelli is among the world’s leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
Pirelli has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterized by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, Pirelli has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, Pirelli has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2023.
Within the Planning & Control function, the trainee will support the Business Controlling Function in the following activities:
• Collection, consolidation and analysis of performance data
• Maintenance and development of reporting tools
• Definition of the company KPIs subject to monitoring
• Final calculation of monthly data and medium and long term planning
The internship will allow the trainee to understand the logic of monitoring the company's economic performance indicators as well as to apply reporting, consolidation, cost analysis and budgeting techniques. He will also have the opportunity to familiarize himself with business management techniques and learn how to use the SAP management system.
• Master's Degree in Economics, Management Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
• Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills