Established in 1872, Pirelli is among the world’s leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
Pirelli has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 3,600 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, Pirelli has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6% of revenue from high-value products in 2020.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, Pirelli has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has renewed the agreement until 2024.
Pirelli's commitment to the creation of sustainable value, a characteristic of the Company's responsible management and its economic, social and environmental performances has resulted in its inclusion in some of the world’s most prestigious sustainability stock market indices such as the Dow Jones World and Europe Sustainability Indices and Global Compact LEAD of the United Nations.
The intern, within the Investor Relation Direction, will support the team in the following activities:
· Maintain an effective relationship with the financial analysts in order to assure a correct flow of mutual feedback between the company and the community of investors, serving as a credible and timely source of information and primary point of contact to key investors and analysts
· Support Investor Relations policy and monitor its consistent implementation across the company, by providing the accurate financial analysis and inputs for competitors benchmarking in order to support decision making at strategic
· Ensure the delivery of the reporting required by the investment community to assess the company, drafting target and financial results
· Draft corporate presentations and key investor messages, working with multi-functional groups
· Oversee the earnings cycle process, including preparation of earnings script and press release, potential analyst Q&A, regulatory filings and other related materials, collaborating with Finance, Legal, Communication and third parties
· Outstanding track record, Fluency in English, business acumen
· Strong ability in data mining, analysis, synthesis and accuracy, driven by a positive attitude in utilizing both Excel and Powerpoint, along with good relationship capabilities to work in a very result oriented environment.
· Master's Degree in Economics, Management Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics