Satispay is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone. Our offices are in Milan, Luxembourg City and Berlin.
More than just an App, Satispay is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life! Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life is the vision driving our strategy. Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values in the core of our Business.
And if you still don’t have a Satispay account, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
You will be responsible for facilitating the efficient functioning of the administrative and finance department of Satispay via a range of tasks, such as:
- post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- book and process payroll and all other financial figures
- execute administrative tasks
- book and process income, expenses, payroll, and all other financial figures
- check and control on financial accounts related to balances, payments in/out, process payables/receivables accounts, trade/financial debtors, accruals to bad debt provisions and incoming payments schedules
- manage relationship with third parties such as labour consultants and auditors
- cooperate with group companies’ administrative departments
- help in office organization: supplies, travels, expense claim etc.
- act as a liaison to management and executives to resolve issues and manage daily workflow and deadlines
- evaluate current operations to identify and implement process improvements.
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionise everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible.
Our ideal candidate:
- has an accounting/economics academic background
- has a basic knowledge of the main accounting principles
- is a very quick learner
- is fluent in Italian and English - both written and spoken; knowledge of French or German is considered a plus
- has good IT skills
- has a detail-oriented mindset
- is highly organized and able to work both in team and independently
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- is enthusiastic about taking on new challenges and to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- previous working experience in company’s administrative department or corporate services firm will be considered as a plus.
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a 6 months paid internship.
This internship may lead to a full-time position.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.