Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone's life.
You will be a daily point of reference for merchants who accept Satispay as a payment system or for the private users that pay with Satispay. You will also interact with various Satispay departments and will be responsible for assisting users or merchants through new features and improvements, queries and different issues. The activity will be handled mainly by email or phone-calls, and consist of:
- managing large amounts of incoming emails providing high-quality support to our customers, by assisting them to solve pre and post-activation problems
- on-boarding hundreds of merchants per day following strict internal procedures
- making scheduled outbound calls with merchants empathy and patience
- collecting and combining information from multiple sources, using spreadsheets and customer care / BI tools
- taking care of the relationship with existing business partners
- completing and improving our existing procedures.
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionise everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible.
Our ideal candidate has:
- great time management skills and natural problem-solving abilities
- excellent interpersonal and communication abilities and attitude to work in a team
- a detail-oriented mindset
- capability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- motivation and target driven mindset, with a collaborative and adaptable personality to turn challenges into success
- fluency both in spoken and written Italian and English
- knowledge of German and/or French is considered a strong plus
The role is based in Milano.
We offer a 6 months paid internship.
This internship may lead to a full time position.