The Graduate Talent Program is the career path through which TeamSystem select and train talented graduates. The program is divided into two phases: Internship and (if passed first phase) Staffing.
The purpose of GTP in M&A division is the training and professional development of a Analyst in M&A and Business Integration.
The program includes and guarantees: full induction through training on the job and professional development.
The candidate will work directly with the Head of M&A and Business Integration and will be involved in:
- market analysis and screening of potential investment opportunities;
- coordination of advisors in the due diligence process;
- structuring, preparation and execution of investment operations;
- preparation, execution and monitoring of the integration plans of the investment operations carried out in the Group;
- preparation of presentations and reporting to investors.
PLACE OF WORK: Milan
L'annuncio è aperto a candidati ambosessi (D.Lgs 198/2006)
- Would be an asset a previous internship experience concerning Analyst or Business Development, preferably developed in leading Management Consulting firms or big Company;
- Strong quantitative and technical/ computer skills (focus on Excel);
- Strategic minded, strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Leadership, analytical and problem solving attitude;
- Brilliant New Graduate - Graduate - MSc in Economics or Engineering.