Tutored is the meeting point between students and companies.
A social platform dedicated to university students and new graduates, whereby they can manage and boost their own academic and professional career. At the same time, we allow corporations to optimise their employer branding and recruiting strategies.
With more than 40 partner companies and 400k users in Italy, Spain and France, we aim at becoming the leading startup in Europe in the tech education sector.
We are a solid team that believes in what we do. Together we work, we struggle, we laugh, we exchange opinions and we get results that stimulate us to always achieve more.
We are expanding our Marketing Team and we are looking for a brilliant, inquisitive and hard working Junior Digital Marketing for a part - time curricular internship.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating the marketing campaigns and analyzing their performance
- Supporting the design of marketing campaigns
- Designing and proposing strategies and ideas for editorial plans
What we offer you:
- You will be tutored's voice: 400k users and some of the most important companies in the world will be your audience!
- Welcome kit
- Team Building: we often organize team building events and sports evenings to spend some quality time together outside of the office.
- Training: you will always be supported by senior members of the team in your professional growth path.
- International environment: we come from different parts of the world and our team speaks 5 languages!
- You will work in one of the biggest accelerator (Le Village by CA) in Europe based in Milan
- Paid Internship
What we look for:
- Student in Economics, Marketing, Communication
- You are a tutored user
- Basic Knowledge of graphic tools like Canva or similar
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, PowerPoint or Keynote
- Fluent in english
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Passion for the digital and social world
High level of initiative, motivation, curiosity and good organizational skills complete the profile.
Nice to have:
Good knowledge of french or spanish
The internship will be structured according to a part – time formula.
Details of working hours will be defined with the final candidate.
Workplace: Le Village by Crédit Agricole, Corso di Porta Romana 61, Milan
Starting date: 18th November
- Telephone interview
- Practical Test
- Cognitive and technical interview with HR and CEO
- Italian and english Interview with Marketing Manager