Tutored is the meeting point between students and companies.
A social platform dedicated to university students and new graduates, whereby they can manage and boost their own academic and professional career. At the same time, we allow corporations to optimise their employer branding and recruiting strategies.
With more than 50 partner companies and 400k users in Italy, Spain and France, we aim at becoming the leading startup in Europe in the tech education sector.
We are a solid team that believes in what we do. Together we work, we struggle, we laugh, we exchange opinions and we get results that stimulate us to always achieve more.
We are expanding our Sales Team and we are looking for a brilliant, inquisitive and hard working Business Development Intern for a 6 months internship.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the sales team with the commercialisation of a new business line dedicated to companies in target with the product
- Starting and managing the funnel and all commercial activities
- Periodically reporting activities
- Identifying KPIs and financial indicators
- Monitoring activities’ progress
What we offer you:
- Training period: you will be supported by senior members of the Sales Team in your professional growth path.
- Welcome kit
- Team Building: we often organize team building events and sports evenings to spend some quality time together outside of the office.
- International environment: we come from different parts of the world and our team speaks 5 languages!
- You will work in one of the biggest accelerator (Le Village by CA) in Europe based in Milan.
- Compensation: 800€ per month.
What we look for:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Marketing.
- You are a tutored user.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Powerpoint in particular).
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Aptitude for analytical marketing.
High level of initiative, motivation, curiosity and good organizational skills complete the profile.
Knowledge of French or Spanish is considered a plus.
Duration: for 6 months you will be part of a passionated team and the stage is aimed at hiring
Workplace: Le Village by Crédit Agricole, Corso di Porta Romana 61, Milan
Starting date: 10th February
- Tutored video story
- Telephone interview
- Cognitive and technical interview with HR and CEO