Tutored is the meeting point between students and companies.
A social platform dedicated to university students and new graduates, whereby they can manage and boost their own academic and professional career. At the same time, we allow corporations to optimise their employer branding and recruiting strategies.
With more than 40 partner companies and 400k users in Italy, Spain and France, we aim at becoming the leading startup in Europe in the tech education sector.
We are a solid team that believes in what we do. Together we work, we struggle, we laugh, we exchange opinions and we get results that stimulate us to always achieve more.
We are expanding our team and we are looking for a Creative and Digital Marketing Iintern with a good knowledge of the main social media channels for a 6 months internship.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating effective and quality contents to be published on various communication networks
- Designing and proposing strategies and ideas for editorial plans
- Analyzing the performance of social media channels and contributing to the preparation of analytical reports
- Supporting the development and implementation of marketing strategies
- Designing the graphics of marketing & social media campaigns
- Managing relationships with our clients that results in the fast resolution of business problems through process reviews
- Proposing data-driven contents, feedback, reports (or reviews of the above mentioned projects) matching our clients’ roadmaps.
- Managing the day-to-day operational needs of the clients
What we offer you:
- Welcome kit
- Team Building: we often organize team building events and sports evenings to spend some quality time together outside of the office.
- Free coffee and snacks at the office
- Training: you will always be supported by senior members of the team in your professional growth path.
- International environment: we come from different parts of the world and our team speaks 5 languages!
- You will work in one of the biggest accelerator (Le Village by CA) in Europe based in Milan
- Compensation: 800€ per month
What we look for:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Graphics, Economics, Marketing, Communication or similar
- You are costumer oriented
- Good knowledge of the main social media channels and management tools
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator or similar
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
- Passion for the digital and social world
The knowledge of After Effect will be considered a plus.
High level of initiative, motivation and good organizational skills complete the profile.
Duration: for 6 months you will be part of a passionated team and the stage is aimed at hiring
Workplace: Le Village by Crédit Agricole, Corso di Porta Romana 61, Milan
Starting date: 17th February
- Telephone interview
- Practical Test
- Cognitive and technical interview with HR and CEO