Who we are?
We believe that Unilever is unlike any other organization. We seek long-term sustainable growth through a Customer-Centric Digital Transformation.
Unilever’s digital transformation will have an increased focus on addressing the needs and passions of consumers, moving away from the traditional way of working.
In Unilever, this transformation does not work in isolation. It means investing in people, technology, systems, and processes to upgrade our business in this digital economy.
The key idea is that, nowadays, communities can actually split business in different dimensions, creating widespread fragmentation.
We live in a hyper-connected world and it is no surprise that digital technology is transforming the way we drive product and service innovation, how we take them to market and also how we market to our consumers.
Brands are constantly shifting and evolving trying to catch up with today’s increasingly digital world that demands new strategies, techniques and ways of working.
In order to do so, we need people with a passion for digital, analytics and organizational change, who are not afraid to break convention and who want to be a revolutionary within our business.
With 2.5 billion consumers using Unilever products every day, there are very few other opportunities to influence a business of this scale.
If you are ready for this challenge…Join us!
We’re looking for a
Digital Finance Stagiaire (6 months)
What you will do:
- Financial budgeting and forecasting processes for all Country Category Business Team, including developing and owning phased financial budget & forecasting models
- You will be responsible for month end processes within cross categories
- You will be responsible for monthly variance analysis of actual to budget and forecasts, including interpretation and communication of the analysis
- Support to Country Category Business Team finance management on the ad-hoc provision of information and preparation of financial models
- Work with the Finance Business Partners in the facilitation of monthly meetings with Budget Holders and their leadership team to review and challenge financial performance against current business plans and support the revision of plans in accordance with the wider company aims and objectives.
What we offer:
- Wide range of learning & development prospects
- Attractive reimbursement
- Company benefits (e.g. Gym, Canteen, Unilever Drugstore, Shuttlebus, Beauty Salon, Free Parking…)
Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or related area of study such as Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering, Finance Consulting.
Fluent English language (minimum B2).
- Strength in strategy, organization, planning, and analysis, especially with respect to budgets, operations, and projects
- Strength in managing time, organizing work, and being highly accountable in dynamic and creative setting with competing demands on attention and frequently changing and conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, curious, and take initiative with minimal direction or guidance, balanced with skill in executing plans and detailed tasks accurately and efficiently
- Advanced skills in Google apps and Microsoft Office suite, especially in Excel.
Advanced skills in rapid digital transformation is needed for forward-thinking businesses to capture opportunity and compete. The new joiners must be ready to lead in the digital age!
We very much look forward to your online application!