Who we are?
We believe that Unilever is unlike any other organization. We seek long-term sustainable growth through a Customer-Centric Digital Transformation.
Unilever’s digital transformation will have an increased focus on addressing the needs and passions of consumers, moving away from the traditional way of working.
In Unilever, this transformation does not work in isolation. It means investing in people, technology, systems, and processes to upgrade our business in this digital economy.
The key idea is that, nowadays, communities can actually split business in different dimensions, creating widespread fragmentation.
We live in a hyper-connected world and it is no surprise that digital technology is transforming the way we drive product and service innovation, how we take them to market and also how we market to our consumers.
Brands are constantly shifting and evolving trying to catch up with today’s increasingly digital world that demands new strategies, techniques and ways of working.
In order to do so, we need people with a passion for digital, analytics and organizational change, who are not afraid to break convention and who want to be a revolutionary within our business.
With 2.5 billion consumers using Unilever products every day, there are very few other opportunities to influence a business of this scale.
If you are ready for this challenge…Join us!
We’re looking for a Digital Financial & Planning Analyst
The Candidate will have the following responsibilities:
· Support the Month End Closure activities
· Support the budgeting and forecasting process
· Support the digital transformation processes
· Support business partners providing information and helping the preparation of business cases.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
· University degree in Economics/Finance
· Previous experience of at least 1 year
· Excellent analytical ability
· Very Fluent English
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite: Power BI (Advanced Excel), Google Apps.
· Rapid digital transformation is needed for forward-thinking businesses to capture opportunity and compete.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Excellent organization skills, familiar with working in an environment with strict deadlines, multiple projects and the ability to handle frequent interruptions
· Self-motivated: able to work with or without close supervision
· Excellent computer skills, experience with Business Central a plus
· ‘Can do’ attitude
· Team Building
· Significant strength in managing time and organizing the job
· Ability to work independently, be proactive, curious, and take initiative
· Temporary contract
· Experience in an international environment
· Wide range of learning and development
· Company benefits (Unilever Drugstore, Canteen, Well-being activities...)
Stay always tuned with Unilever! Follow our Social Channels:
Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females following the law 903/77 e 125/91.