Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day.
We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good.
In a world that is facing new challenges every day, eCommerce represents a clear growth driver for Unilever. The development of new digital capabilities and skills to stay competitive in this space are pivotal for our company to continue to be a winner in a digital world.
Are you ready to be part of the digital transformation of a multinational company?
- Follow, develop and launch eCommerce projects;
- Ensure the overall setup and look&feel of the online store, in line with the - vision and the guidelines of the brand, aiming to the “Perfect Store”;
- Coordinate and support all categories and functions to sell online;
- Seek for new opportunities and customers for E-com Business
- Analyze, monitor and identify corrective actions based on the performance indicators of the online store (traffic rate, conversion rate, average order, returns, sales);
- Support and coordinate online campaigns and digital media plan;
- Check on the contents available for each channel and keep consistency;
- You’re keen in digital, e-com and innovation;
- You’re creative, trustfully and not afraid to take charge of new responsibilities;
- You’re able to build strong and sustainable relations with all department/seniority;
- You’re a presentations guru and have good communication skills;
- You have the ability to work in teams, to coordinate execution and to meet goals;
- You’re well known for your exceptional organizational and coordination skills;
- You know what we mean when we talk about figures/P&L
- Resilience and positive thinking are your ace in the hole
- A multi-tasking approach and flexibility make your work remarkable
- You know what it means to be working in a fast-moving environment;
- SEO/SEM strategies & Google Analytics are your daily business
- Microsoft package (Excel, Power Point, etc..) has no more secrets for you
- You’re fluent both in English and Italian
Last but not least, your career path had these fundamentals stops:
· BA/MA Degree in Communication, Corporate Communication/ Digital disciplines/Marketing or Economics
· A previous internship opportunity in the same field would be appreciated
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus, if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.