A better business. A better world. A better you.
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We believe that Unilever is unlike any other organization. We seek long-term sustainable growth through responsible business practices and product innovation, providing our consumers with exceptional brand experiences, today and tomorrow.
Home and Hygiene is a very dynamic category with an ambitious growth plan that combines innovation projects to geographical expansion.
The portfolio is made up of five global brands, present in all regions and competing with strong players.
The key responsibility of the role is to support the operational execution of the Consumer Technical Insight (CTI) programme for Home&Hygiene brands located in Italy, Casalpusterlengo.
The CTI group is a key R&D partner for Product development and communication. It brings technical understanding about product performance and how to communicate it through compelling claims and demo.
The position requires working on different Innovation projects under the supervision of the Assistant CTI Manager.
The role requires interaction with the R&D team, external Laboratories and suppliers.
- Help Assistant CTI manager to develop robust strategies to support technical delivery of product claims and defend or attack product claims by challenge
- Help Assistant CTI manager to lead the technical delivery of claims & product demonstrations (demo) for global projects
- Support Assistant CTI manager to develop, adapt and implement robust global appraisal methodologies including statistical analysis
- Analyse key competitor claims and technology/product performance to help the CTI team to identify possible competitive challenge opportunities
- Support Assistant CTI manager to design and develop new hygiene methods to support hygiene assessments and claims
- Make scientific literature review on hygiene trends, methods and new findings in the area of home hygiene
- Search new scientific instruments and method to reveal bacterial contamination on surfaces
- Chemistry/Chemical engineering Degree
- Ability to work on a variety of R&D projects with multi-functional and multi-cultural team
- Ability to interact with a global/regional Unilever network
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Good English (written and verbal skills)
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Statistical analysis (Excel/JMP)
- Bias for action
- Global Mindset
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.