Webuild, for its headquarters in Milan is currently looking for an Organization & Change Management Analyst.
The candidate will support assessment and analyses activities related to organizational development needs, aiming at coordinating the implementation of continuous improvements programs and corporate processes.
The candidate will work in a multi-functional and international context, acting as an internal consulting team player.
- Support the Business Process Reengineering project for the Group;
- Design and implement organizational review projects, both in Corporate and Operating Units (Branches and Sites), in order to maximize structures’ efficiency and effectiveness, according to the Group’s strategy and objectives;
- Understand internal client needs and process specifications, to optimize corporate processes for continuous improvement;
- Manage special projects to improve corporate performances (e.g. standardization, organizational integration, digitalization), including implementation / Project Management Office / change management support;
- Perform quali-quant analysis to drive the Group Organization performances to the next level.
- University Degree in Engineering (preferably Management Engineering) or Economics;
- In-depth knowledge and ordinary use of the Office Suite, particularly of Microsoft Excel and e Power Point;
- Excellent skills in data analysis and insights representation;
- Project Management skills;
- Capable of analysing the organizational context, mapping processes and modelling new organizational solutions;
- Good relational, corporate sensibility and team-working skills;
- Precision, negotiation, problem solving and deadline management skills;
- Dynamic, pro-active and flexible;
- Willingness to travel (both in Italy and abroad);
- Fluent in English.