The SAGE Software Graduate Program is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your software career.
Imagine yourself working with some of the most talented, passionate and ambitious brains in the software industry, developing cutting-edge cloud technologies that will change the way companies function and grow.
Are you interested in Software Development? Have you graduated in the past 2 years or will you graduate in the upcoming months? Do you want to know and learn what working as a software engineer in a professional company is like?
We have an offer very hard to refuse:
• Fast start from our Software Graduate Program. The graduate program will run for 2 years.
• SAGE will invest in your hard skills and soft skills. Skills that will prove to be valuable for the rest of your life
• You will work within a highly complex environment alongside some of the world’s smartest engineers
• The training will contain a fast onboarding introduction program, a monthly international graduate forum, access to global training and global community of graduates, a combination of international and local hands-on software development projects, plus exposure to the company’s senior leaders and distinguished technical colleagues.
• The projects will allow you to make a significant contribution to our business quickly.
• You will be part of a class of 20 graduates from all over the world. You will collaborate closely together and with international exchange possibilities.
• Our Product Engineering teams consist of highly skilled software architects, developers, business/compliance analysts, UX, test technicians and technical authors all operating as an integrated unit in a dynamic and customer focused environment. As well as encouraging innovation and agility we also look to embrace the latest technologies to provide ever increasing business benefits to our customers in 23 countries worldwide.
• At SAGE you’ll also play a critical role in creating new features and shaping our products. You will be a core part of our development teams, trusted to make changes to code that directly impact our products while gaining deep technical knowledge in full life-cycle product development. On the fun side, you'll be invited to Team building activities, Hackathons, networking in the Graduate forum all around the world. We guarantee you’ll never be bored.
• You will work with the fastest growing development platform and ecosystem in the world: force.com from Salesforce.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You’ll join a team of 20 graduates to be trained in all aspects of the software development process. From requirements to delivery to the customer. Step by step you will be taken through the processes, to prepare you for your first project deliverable at Sage.
In addition, you will be trained in Agile development methods, presentation techniques, cultural awareness, and personal effectiveness.
Sage is a market leader in accounting, business management and people management software with 13.000 employees.
Some of the reasons Sage is a great place to work:
From our customer obsessed culture to our passion for our colleagues, we love possibilities, not limits. Our people are key to us, they are inspirational and full of energy. We encourage each other to be the best we can be, it’s enjoyable because we love what we do.
Diversity drives innovation and collaboration, so we welcome everyone through our doors.
We’re proud to give back to our communities and dedicate five days a year for each colleague to volunteer for a charity that lights up their world.
We want our colleagues to be high performers and be able to think and move at pace whilst always acting ethically and doing the right thing.
You have graduated in the past 2 years or are in your final year of study for a Bachelor’s, Master’s degree (BSc/MSc) or CFGS
• You have a technical field of study (such as Computer Science, telecoms, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics or similar)
• You are fully fluent in English (you will be part of an international team!)
• You have a keen eye for detail and an inquisitive mind. You'll be able to demonstrate resilience and determination whilst remaining flexible and responsive to the changing demands of a fast-paced environment.
• You enjoy working as part of a well-integrated team and must have good listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• You will be mentored and supported by an experienced developer throughout the year but will be encouraged to play a full role in the development process.