Delivering high performance starts with driving big ideas. Face the Strategy challenge!
What means Strategy?
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models.
Be part of our Strategy teams!
- Business Strategy helps clients develop new products and services in innovative ways.
- Technology Strategy focuses on creating technology strategies synchronized with clients- businesses.
- Function Strategy helps clients enhance their agility with simplified and digitally enabled internal functions powered by skilled talent.
What will I be doing?
- You will utilize our business insight of how influencing clients to stay ahead in the digital world.
- Structuring and performing analysis and primary research.
- Developing business cases and plans.
- Helping clients understand leading-edge technology capabilities.
- You will join Accenture as an Analyst, what means you will help the team with the redefinition of business processes, analyzing and documenting requirements and creating the projects´ documentation.
This is a limited program where you will be requested to prove your potential for becoming a deep strategic thinker.
Some important requirements for us will be:
- Having a top academic curriculum with a minimum average grade of eight in one of the following Degrees: Engineering or Business.
- International stage while studies or other abroad experiences that represented something relevant for you.
- High level of English.
- No experience required; we will be more than happy to be your first employer.
- Being fully prepared to travel as client projects could take you anywhere.
- Critical thinking, intellectual energy and creativity. Show us your potential!