About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Creative Specialist (intern) to join Team Snapchat! You’ll work in a fun, fast-paced, and fluid environment, partnering with our clients to map their branding objectives to the Snapchat platform and bring their campaigns to life. Working from our Paris, FR office, you will need a creative mind, the ability to think on your feet, and a passion for thinking outside the box.
What you’ll do:
- Manage creative campaigns once campaigns have been sold
- Manage workflow between clients, internal teams and partners
- Drive creative execution for multiple projects and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ideate around campaign objectives to support creative strategists in your vertical or region
- Ability to develop outstanding creative digital assets
- Act as creative ambassador of Snapchat’s guidelines and best practices
- Work on internal creative-focused projects in partnership with account managers and account specialists
- Own creative archive and performance metrics for past campaigns
- Master’s in advertising, art direction, graphic or related area of study
- Experience in project management, marketing, advertising, or another related field
- Full English proficiency
- Knowledge of the advertising landscape, agencies, and workflows
- Has a basic understanding of Snap's core narrative
- Ability to ideate and develop creative ideas and assets
- Proficient on creative software (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Proven ability to communicate with ease across internal teams, as well as externally with clients and agency partners
- Highly organized, analytical and detail oriented with a proactive work-style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working with Google Suite, Adobe Suite, and Keynote
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to navigate in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Receptive to feedback and also delivers feedback upward
- Deep familiarity with and passion for Snapchat