Working in Leevia
Leevia is a Digital Marketing product suite designed to allow Brands and Media Agencies to easily create Online Contests in a few minutes. Leevia’s products are fully integrated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in order to allow the best results in terms of lead generation and Social Engagement, but this is just the beginning.
Top brands already trusted Leevia, we are growing fast and we are looking for proactive people that are passionate about innovation, marketing and technology.
About the position
At Leevia, we are building a family of products that help brands and companies of all sizes launch marketing campaigns that grow at scale. As an Account Manager you will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and be in charge of creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. You will work alongside the Sales and Operations team to keep our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
We are looking for proactive people that go beyond our expectations, passionate about our project, startups and innovation. If you think this is the right environment for you, just apply!
- Serve as a point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts
- Communicate client’s needs to the appropriate key figure inside Leevia
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of assigned projects to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with Office suite (particularly MS Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications (bonus)
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana
- Previous Media/digital Agency experience
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Proven english spoken and written ability
- Proven Experience with Online Contest
What we offer
- A real professional growth opportunity
- Competitive salary (base salary will be correlated to your seniority)
- Leevia welcome kit
- Gorgeous office with kitchen, table football, ping pong and free water