At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
In the Finance department and directly in contact with the credit managers, you will :
- Support the Credit Managers by performing risk analysis activities and credit reviews of
a chosen portfolio of customers (based on balance sheet, P&L, market information,
Sales Team information etc).
- Close cooperation with business and with the collection team, both local and shared
service team in Bratislava.
- Do reports preparation and further development (e.g. local Executive committee report,
Accounts Receivable performance per business, monthly risky customers ranking).
- Supported by Credit Managers blocked orders management of a chosen business,
taking decisions about customers’ blocked orders based on customers’ financial
situation, unsolved queries, payment behavior patterns etc (this in respect to Henkel
decision authorization matrix).
- Follow up on bankruptcies cases (contacts with customers’ lawyers, company legal
- Ad hoc projects depending on availability.