We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and smart person ready to learn how to develop, scale and manage relationships with clients and data-driven results.
The Consultant will deliver written contents, data driven feedback, pitch and presentations of results and most importantly, will manage and look after clients’ performance outcomes.
As a tutored consultant your key activities and responsibilities would be:
* Manage relationships with our clients that results in the fast resolution of business problems through process reviews.
* Propose data-driven contents, feedback, reports (or reviews of the above mentioned projects) matching our clients’ roadmaps.
* Manage the day-to-day operational needs of the clients by collaborating with IT, marketing and operations management.
* Take part in new site/features launch efforts, collaborating to assist in higher complexity launches of new strategic features.
* As needed, collaborate with and understand the needs of your local marketing team and provide support to marketing managers.
* Participate in projects outside of the scope of your department, as assigned by your manager.
* Identify clients requirements and funnel feedback to product and technology teams to improve conversions and product experience
* Learn to pitch, write and analyze employer branding activities for clients with the purpose of fostering better relationships
* Strong relationship and analytical skills
* Interest in employer branding trends and topics.
* Excellent communication skills
* Fluency in English and good knowledge of Excel, Power Point
Will be considered a plus:
* Experience in leading/working in B2B relationships
* Previous work experience in cross-functional teams to successfully achieve business goals
* Strong knowledge of Spanish
- Full time
- Location: Milan