Curricular Internship in Human Resources - Students of Master's degree (5 years) in Economics, Law, Business Management
- We offer an opportunity of curricular internship (6 months) in the Human Resources Department to support the management processes and the HR processes.
- We will test your passion, enthusiasm, innovation, and problem solving attitude in a dynamic environment with a strong orientation to team working.
Personal and professional requirements:
- Students of Master's degree (5 years) in Economics, Law, Business Management, with excellent academic record.
- Fluency in English (at least B2).
- Good interpersonal skills, initiative, team spirit, precision and flexibility, full commitment and ability to work in team.
- Possible starting date: June 2019.