Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
During 1 year internship you will be:
Providing HR generalist support under the supervision of the HR Business Partners
This HR generalist support includes being involved in most of HR activities during the year:
- People Reviews on objective setting and performance evaluation.
- Compensation and Benefits process.
- Career management and people development
- Recruitment interviews and hiring process
- Pulse deployment
- Attendance management
-New ways of working transversal projects
2.- Supporting the HR Business Partner in different subjects such as:
- Time management.
- Management and follow up of training needs.
- Ensuring the right and efficient coordination between the HRBP and the Centres of Excellences
3.- Participating in different staff meetings and cascading different HR matters.
4.- Providing support to managers regarding daily issues and question autonomously investigating for answers.
Skills and competences:
You are in the last year of your business school, master or university and specialized in Human Resources.
You have knowledge in:
- Word, Excel and Power Point.
You have the following qualities:
- Interested in the full scope of Human Resources.
- Open minded to multicultural and multinational environment.
- Team worker
- Flexible and adaptable,
- Analytical mind