Bose legal team is seeking to recruit Our Legal internship in business law – 6 months placement Paris Western Suburbs (St-Germain-en-Laye, 78), July – December 2019
As soon as you join us you will be a valued member of our legal team supporting both Europe & ASIA and accompanying us in our daily work. During your assignment you will:
- Assist our team in Distribution Law & Consumer Law Monitor the development of regulations / case law, mostly in competition law, in EU and major EU countries
- Be in direct contact with sales and marketing teams in our EU subsidiaries in order to solve their legal queries
- Conduct legal research on various legal topics
We are looking for you!
- Postgraduate (Master 2) in business / commercial law and / or IP law
- Good knowledge in EU competition law Bi-lingual in English – German as an additional language would be a + Significant previous first placement (internship) enabling autonomy Methodical and business-oriented person, with strong interpersonal skills .
Good to know Internship contract (“convention de stage”) required Monthly allowance: € 1200 Are you interested and would you like to apply?