Tutored is the meeting point between students and companies.
A social platform dedicated to university students and new graduates, whereby they can manage and boost their own academic and professional career. At the same time, we allow corporations to optimise their employer branding and recruiting strategies.
With more than 40 partner companies and 416k users in Italy, Spain and French, we aim to become the leading startup in Europe in the tech-education sector.
We are an international team of brilliant people coming from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds. There is no thing such as hierarchy here: everybody work with strong motivation and we do not need a “boss” to get the best from our efforts. The environment is fresh, young, fun and focused on the milestones we want to achieve as a team.
We have ambitious goals and our developers’ team is crucial to realise them. We always design and add new features to improve the experience of both users and companies.
We are expanding our Tech Team and we are looking for a brilliant, curious and analytical Junior iOS Developer who will contribute to bringing our service to the next level.
What we offer you:
- You will seat within our tech team where your ideas will shape the experience of hundreds of thousands of users and inspire the work of some of the most important companies in the world.
- You will work closely with your fellow developers but you will also manage your work autonomously.
- You will use the best, most developed tools and technologies
- Compensation for the part time formula: 600€ per month
- Compensation for the full time formula: 1000€ per month
What we look for:
- You are new-graduate or student
- Good knowledge of Swift and UIKit
- Good knowledge of Git
- You are a quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
- You are inquisitive and you keep yourself updated on new technologies
- You are able to solve problems indipendently
We accept both full-time or part-time applications according to the candidates' needs.
Duration: for 6 months you will be part of a passionated team and the stage is aimed at hiring
Workplace: Le Village by Crédite Agricole, Corso di Porta Romana 61, Milan
- Welcome kit
- Team Building: we often organize team building events and sports evenings to spend some quality time together outside of the office.
- Training: you will always be supported by senior members of the team in your professional growth path.
- International environment: we come from different parts of the world and our team speaks 5 languages!
- You will work in one of the biggest accelerator (Le Village by CA) in Europe based in Milan