74 countries, 260 applicants selected every year, opportunities and challenges to tackle in collaboration with our 192,092 employees working on all five continents. VIE programme is now open!
BNP Paribas is an international bank, and we encourage an international outlook in all our people. That’s why we’re pleased to offer VIE opportunities.
VIE is a programme backed by the French government, which gives you the chance to work in one of our overseas operations for 12 or 24 months. It’s an opportunity to immerse yourself in a different culture, whilst gaining skills and experience on a real and meaningful assignment.
Advantages of departing for a V.I.E position with BNP Paribas:
- International and stimulating environment.
- Competitive salary
- Chance to showcase your skills, ability to adapt and to work in a team 100% local and multicultural.
- Opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in a new city, experiencing a new culture and meeting new people.
Not bad, right? Join us now in our amazing italian location in Milan as Equity Derivatives Sales
To take part, you must:
- Be a maximum of 28 years old
- Have already graduated from a Marketing/Economics Master’s degree
- Be of European nationality, or from another country eligible for the programme
- Not hold the nationality of the country where the VIE programme is located.
To find out more and apply, click opportunities!